Whether you need sewer repair service or water heater installations, you can depend on the experts at 5M Plumbing for efficient work. We provide fast and comprehensive plumbing services in the Alvin, Friendswood, Pearland,, TX, and surrounding areas.
There are several signs that signal the need for plumbing work. Some of these include:
- Visible leaks and water damage-this is one of the easiest ways to tell you have a plumbing issue that needs to be resolved immediately. A damaged pipe could lead to structural damage in your home if not addressed right away.
- A loss of water pressure-a loss of water pressure could mean there's one or more problems with your plumbing. Between leaks, backflow issues and clogs, a drop in water pressure is telling.
- Murky water-if your water isn't coming out clear, there's something going on that you're going to need a plumber for. It might be an issue with the piping, or it could be a backflow problem.
- The sound of water moving when you're not using it-when you hear water moving through your pipes even when you're not using any, it likely means you have a leak somewhere. This could end up doubling your water bill and damage your walls or foundation.
- A slow or clogged drain-this sign is fairly self-explanatory. If your water isn't draining, it most likely means there's a clog in the system. A lot of times, serious clogs are close to impossible to remove without professional help.
- Your hot water runs out too quickly-you'll need a plumber to work on your water heater if you lose hot water too quickly. Water heater repairs will restore your hot water in no time.
- The smell of gas in your home-gas leaks are no joke. If you smell gas in your home, you need to set up a gas line repair or new gas line installation right away. Prolonged exposure to a gas leak can lead to medical issues.
If you've noticed any of these signs in your home, don't hesitate to set up plumbing services with 5M Plumbing in the Alvin, Friendswood, Pearland, TX, and surrounding areas. Call 713-254-1088 now for more information.